One Pan Sausage & Vegetables
- 1 lb turkey kielbasa sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- garlic powder
- savory spice
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Oil the bottom of a baking sheet with approximately 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the zucchini slices in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the diced onion over the zucchini.
- Season the zucchini and onion with garlic powder and savory.
- Sprinkle the sausage slices over the vegetables.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the sausage starts to brown.